Monday, June 9, 2008

Going Home

This is Bedza. He is 6 years old and came to HCH when he was just 2 years old. Wednesday he will be leaving to go to Miami to meet his new parents and start a new life. He has met them on a number of occasions and is excited to be heading to Canada, though not totally sure what it all means. Please pray the his transition will be smooth.

This is Samuel, Bedza's younger brother. He was a newborn when he came and has spent his whole life so far at HCH. He will be going to meet up with he and Bedza's adoptive family in the states, and they will be accompanied by Melinda and I. Please pray as HCH is the only home he has ever known.

2 comments:

Chris Brown said...

Pat & Melinda:
I'm so happy that Bedza and Samuel have finally found a home (and in Canada!). I think of Bedza often and wonder......

I have moved to British Columbia from Alberta. Where is Bedza going/

All the best to you and yours.
Chris Brown

cherub langstaff said...

I am so glad they are finally going home! Samuel was always crying mama, mama and now he will have a mother to truly respond to that cry. I miss everybody there so much. luv cherub